Part time Cleaning Operative required
The Swan Centre are currently recruiting for a part time cleaning operative to work in the Centre. The role is 20hrs, split across 4 x 5hr shifts (0500-1300) Monday- Sunday.
Experience is desirable, but not essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- To maintain high standards of cleanliness of The Swan Shopping Centre and all its facilities
- To perform all cleaning tasks in accordance with training and instructions received or tasks given.
- Ensure high standards of professionalism at all times ensuring the right service is delivered to the client and to meet the requirements of audits and cleaning specifications
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest standards of health and safety with regards to themselves and that of others by following the company procedures at all times
- Ensure the correct Personal Protective Equipment is correctly worn at all times.
- Responsible for maintaining cleaning stores in a safe and effective manner
- Participate in ensuring that the Swan Shopping Centre is a safe and non-threatening environment for all Guests, staff and tenants.
- Be professional, pleasant, friendly, helpful and courteous at all times whilst carrying out your duties.
- Continuously look for opportunities to help Guests and promote service excellence
- To be flexible and a willing team player in order to assist with the delivery of other services as required, for example refuse collection, recycling collection (and processing), use of onsite machinery, hand sweeping and various area cleaning.
- To carry out all operations effectively and with due regard to your own health and safety and the safety of members of the public
- Ensure adherence to legislation e.g. COSHH and dilution rates
- To maintain excellent customer service with your colleagues and centre tenants at all times
- Be prepared to receive and undertake further training as required by the centre
- Adhere to all Incentive FM / Centre policies for example the procedure for booking annual leave
- Any other duties which may from time to time be required by the Operations Manager or Line Manager Support and work towards all centre objectives including objectives in particular environmental and recycling targets.
- Perform all task required set by the FSI Go-Control 7 Auditing System Undertake any reasonable request from your line manager First Aid support (trained personal)
- Responsible for acting as an evacuation marshal in the event of a major incident.
- Assist with event and promotional activity management as required.
To apply email [email protected]