personal data when you visit the www.swanshopping.com website.
WHO WE ARE
We are CCP III Shopping (Eastleigh) SARL, c/o Tristan Capital Partners, 16,
Avenue Pasteur L-2310, Luxembourg, Company Registration No. B174516.
We are the Data Controller for the purposes of the
Data Protection Act 1998 and, from 25 May 2018, we will be the Controller for
the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU)
D2 Interactive Limited (Company Registration No.
7116878, VAT No. 984-4271-88, Registered Office: Portsoken House, 155-157
Minories, London, EC3N 1LJ), will be the data processor for the purposes of the
Data Protection Act 1988 and, from 25 May 2018, will be the Processor for the
purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/979).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give
us (Submitted information): This is information you give us about you by
filling in forms on the website www.swanshopping.com (our Site), or by corresponding with us (for example, by
e-mail or chat). It includes information you provide when you subscribe to any
of our Services, share data via the social media functions, enter a
competition, promotion or survey, send an application for a vacancy and when
you report a problem with our Site. If you contact us, we will keep a record of
information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and
- Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you visit our Site we will automatically collect the
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser,
operating system, etc.) for statistical purposes
- the MAC address of the Device's wireless network
interface, the type of browser you use, and time zone setting (Device Information);
- details of your visits to our Site including, but
not limited to traffic data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this
is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that
you access (Log Information).
of our Site. This helps us to provide you with a personalised experience when
you browse our Site and also allows us to improve the Site. For detailed
information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them, see
our Cookie Statement.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following
- Submitted information: to provide and tailor
Services directly to you; communicate with you;
- Device information: to determine how many people
use the Site on particular browsers and different devices so that we can ensure
adequate technical support for each type of device and browser.
- To present site content effectively to you.
- Provide information, products and services that you request, or
(with your consent) which we think may interest you.
- Carry out our contracts with you.
- Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to.
- Tell you our charges.
- Third Party Information: to monitor performance of
the Service; to protect you and other people from fraud or misuse of the
- Legitimate interests - such as to communicate with
you; for web analytics so we can provide, improve and tailor services to you;
to provide appropriate technical support and security for our websites; or for
We may associate any category of information with
any other category of information and will treat the combined information as
personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
You agree that we have the right to disclose your
personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries,
our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159
of the Companies Act 2006.
We may also disclose your personal information to
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or
assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective
seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If CCP III Shopping (Eastleigh) SARL or substantially all of its
assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it
about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your
personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or
- In order to:
- Protect the rights, property or safety of CCP III Shopping (Eastleigh) SARL, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL
The data that we collect from you may be
transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area
It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or
for one of our suppliers. These staff may be engaged in the fulfilment of your
request, order or reservation, the processing of your payment details and the
provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to
this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably
necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with
All information you provide to us is stored on our
secure servers. Any payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen
third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted using
industry leading encryption technology. Where we have given you (or where you
have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Sites,
you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We strongly
recommend you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via
the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect
your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted
to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your
information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to
prevent unauthorised access.
protection legislation, you have the right to request access to information
about you that we hold (this is called a Data Subject Access Request or
DSAR). To make a request for your
personal information see the Contact section below.
- You can ask us to correct your information if it is incorrect;
- ask us to delete the information that we hold about you in certain circumstances, for example, where we no longer need the information;
- opt-out of us processing your personal information for marketing purposes;
- ask us to send you, or another organisation, certain types of information about you in a format that can be read by computer;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- restrict certain processing of your information, for example, if you tell us that the information is inaccurate we can only use it for limited purposes while we check its accuracy.
We will always inform you (before collecting your
personal information) of how we plan to use that personal information. You can
exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the
Site when you submit your information. You can also exercise the right at any
time by contacting us via email to [email protected].
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to
and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If
you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and
any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy
policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these
policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites
or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies
before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
This data will be retained in our records for
no longer than is necessary to:
a. to provide you with the services you have requested;
b. to comply with statutory guidance;
c. to support a claim or defence in court.
Details of retention periods are available on
request. See Contact section
changes on this page. If we decide to, we may also email you. We recommend that
you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this
Centre, Management Suite, Wells Place, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 5SF or emailed to [email protected].