The Swan Centre is now fully reopen including retail and leisure.
We are pleased to announce that the Swan Centre is now fully reopening following the covid lockdown road map set out by the government.
As we continue to work our way back to ‘normality’ we ask visitors to continue to follow the the ‘Hands, Face, Space’ advice to minimise the spread of the virus.
What are we doing to keep you safe?
The safety of the public and the staff that work throughout the Centre is our highest priority, and we have introduced the following steps to keep you safe.
- Enhanced cleaning regimes
- Hand sanitising stations at all entrances
- Providing cleaning and security with PPE
- Social distancing guidelines throughout the Centre
In addition to this, we ask that your do your part in keeping us all safe by
- Using hand sanitiser stations at entrances and exits
- Keeping to the left when waking through the malls
- Maintaining 2m distance where possible
- Wearing a face covering unless exempt
- Not visiting the Centre if you have any Coronavirus symptoms
We would like to thank our customers for their continued support during this time and ask that you continue to shop safely when visiting the Centre.
Frequently asked questions
Q: I do not feel well at the moment, but I need to collect my prescription, is it alright if I just pop in and out quickly?
A: No, you should stay at home and follow the advice issued by Public Health England; a link to their website is above. Please call a friend or relative to collect your prescription for you
Q: Do I need to wear a face mask in the Centre?
A: Face coverings are mandatory in shops, supermarkets, shopping centres and transport hubs. We encourage shoppers to please abide by these Government rules or you could face a £100 fine.
Q: Will the toilets be open?
A: Toilets will reopen on Monday 12th April in line with the reopening of non essential retail. Please continue to observe social distancing guidelines when using the facilities.