As we more forward on to step 4 of the UK’s Covid 19 roadmap and restrictions are lifted, we would like to remind visitors that the risks from COVID-19 have not disappeared. Instead it marks a new phase in the Government’s response to the pandemic, during which people need to manage the risks to themselves and others as the country learns to live with the virus.
We ask that you follow the Government’s advisory guidance to manage the risks to yourself and to others whilst in the Centre, which are as follows.
- Wearing a face covering where you come into contact with people you don’t normally meet in enclosed and crowded spaces.
- Washing your hands with soap and water or using hand sanitiser regularly throughout the day.
- Covering your nose and mouth when you cough and sneeze.
- Staying at home if unwell, to reduce the risk of passing on other illnesses onto friends, family, colleagues, and others in your community.
- Considering individual risks, such as clinical vulnerabilities and vaccination status.
What are we doing to keep you safe?
The safety of the public and the staff that work throughout the Centre is still our highest priority and we will continue with the following steps and protocols to keep you safe.
- Enhanced cleaning regimes
- Hand sanitising stations at all entrances
- Providing cleaning and security with PPE
- Social distancing guidelines throughout the Centre
We would like to thank our customers for their continued support during this time and ask that you continue to shop safely when visiting the Centre.
Frequently asked questions
Q: I do not feel well at the moment, but I need to collect my prescription, is it alright if I just pop in and out quickly?
A: No, you should stay at home and follow the advice issued by Public Health England; a link to their website is above. Please call a friend or relative to collect your prescription for you
Q: Do I need to wear a face mask in the Centre?
A: Face coverings are no longer mandatory in the Centre, however in line with Government recommendations we encourage all visitors to continue to wear a face covering whilst in the malls and shops.
Q: Why do you still have a one way system in operation?
A: As the R rate continues to rise we will keep the one way system in place to aid with social distancing and ensure that visitors can enjoy a COVID Safe environment.
Q: Do I need to sanitise my hands when visiting the Centre?
A: We would encourage all visitors to use the hand sanitising stations at the entrances of the malls in order to keep yourself and other safe.