Take part in our selfie competition and you could win a £100 in retail and leisure vouchers*
HOW TO ENTER
1. Get your phones ready and start your Selfie Hunt right here at the Swan Centre Eastleigh
2. Take a selfie based on the list below whilst visiting the Swan Centre
3. Upload your selfie to Facebook with the hashtag #swansummerselfie to enter, don’t forget to tag us for an extra entry!
4. Each week, we will collate all entries from the week and and publish them in a gallery for the public to vote for their favourites
5. At the end of August, we will publish the top weekly selfies and choose a winner
6. Winner wins £100 in vouchers from stores and venues of their choice
TAKE A SELFIE
…with a Summer drink
…with your shopping
…with a fashion piece you love
…at your favourite place
…with your favourite backdrop
Rules and terms and conditions
- The promoter is: Swan Centre, Wells Place, Eastleigh. SO50 5SF
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (please note the winner will be required to collect their prize from the Swan Centre, Eastleigh) aged 16 years or over except employees of Swan Centre and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Facebook page> https://www.facebook.com/swaneastleigh
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The competition will run from Monday 2nd August until Sunday 5th September, we will collate all posts weekly and publish an album for the public to vote on.
- The top three posts with the most likes each week will go through the the final round up album, where the winners will go head to head.
- Please ensure that your post is made public in order for it to be entered into your competition.
- There is no prize for the weekly winners.
- All posts should feature the hashtag #swansummerselfie to enter.
- Your Facebook profile settings must be set to allow posts to be shared.
- Please do not breach H&S to take photos. Any photos that we deem to break this wall will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are stated within the post.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated in the post and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents by the date stated in the post.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook message within 28 days of the closing date.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Swan Centre shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Swan Centre also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.